Bachelor of Arts - Politics/Philosophy/Economics
A multidisciplinary major designed to provide a solid grounding in disciplines that are critical to decision making and leadership in economic, political, and social service institutions.
- Econ 206, 207, 303, 310
- 12 additional upper-division economics credits
- PLSC 250, 261
- PLSC 271 or 291
- 9 additional credits from the American Politics and Public Policy Field
- 4 additional credits from the Political Theory field
- PHIL 102, 112, 114, 310, 320, 350, 360
- 9 additional upper division philosophy credits
- Take one Communication Focus (CF) course and complete the upper-division Writing Proficiency (WP) requirement. The CF course must be taken within CBE while the WP requirement can be met with courses from any of the major departments. These requirements can be completed as part of the above required and elective courses.
For major evaluation/plan of study forms please see the Forms section of the website.