Graduate School Thesis
Estimating the cost for your Thesis binding
The cost for the hard cover binding each copy is $27.00
The cost for soft cover binding of each copy is $19.00.
We do have other, less expensive binding options that do not involve gold foil stamping and leather or leatherette binding.
Printing your thesis is about 5 cents per page.
Other services such as color printing (30 cents a page) and CD burning are additional.
These prices should give you a ball park figure as to what your total cost will be.
You should minimally request two hard bound copies. One for the Graduate School and one for your department. Some departments request additional copies and of course you may want one or more for yourself. Our pricing is based on an order of one or more hard copies.
Submitting Thesis Orders by Proxy
If you ask a friend of colleague to submit your thesis for printing the following information is required.
- Email address and phone number
- Quantity of hard and soft bound copies
- Spedcial instructions: photos, maps, graphs, etc.
- Delivery instructions (No charge for any on campus deliveries, $7.00 per copy to have them mailed)
- Visa, Mastercard, cash, check, or money order to pay for your thesis project. If you are using a credit card, your proxy will need the account number and expiration date. We will also need your billing address to help the bank with the authorization process.
Upon receipt of your original thesis, signed and approved by the graduate school, we will use the above information to figure the cost of printing and binding your thesis. Confirmation of receipt and payment of your thesis project will be emailed to you. You can expect completion in six to eight weeks.
Using Electronic Copies of Your Thesis
Here are some documents that will explain the guidelines for copying and binding your thesis for delivery, as well as a flowchart of the submission of a digital thesis;
|Copying and Binding Guidelines||Digital Thesis Flowchart|