Nomination - Carl H. Simpson Bridging Award
Thank you for your interest in nominating a WWU faculty member for the Outstanding Faculty Leadership Award. (The electronic nomination form may not be reopened and must be completed in one step.) You will be asked to provide the following information:
Information Necessary to Complete the Nomination Process
Thanks for your interest in nominating a student, faculty or staff member for this award. During the process to nominate an individual for the Carl H. Simpson Bridging Award, you will be asked to provide the following information on the next screens.
Please note: Incomplete nominations cannot be considered.
Information about the Nominee
- Name of Nominee
- Department – if faculty or staff
- Contact Information – email (preferred) or telephone number
- Nomination Statement/Letter of Recommendation (approx. 1-2 pages in length)
- Your Name
- Your email address (preferred) or telephone number
- Please check one (Current Student) (Alumni) (Faculty) (Staff)
After being nominated, the nominee will be contacted and invited to participate in the award evaluation process. If the nominee wishes to be considered, he/she will be asked to provide supporting materials for evaluation by the review committee.
Click here to submit a nomination for the Carl H. Simpson Bridging Award: