Academic Affairs Initiatives
ASHOKA U Changemaker Campus Initiative
Western Washington University is embarking on a 6 month process to become an AshokaU Changemaker University.
These initiatives were synthesized from those brought forward as part of the spring 2010 budget process. They reflect important directions and involve collaborations across the division. A pair of members of the Provost's Council serve as stewards for each initiative to promote progress and collaboration and sustain the vision.
White Papers and Supporting Documents
Please click on each initiative for more information and supporting documents.
- ACE Internationalization Findings Report 2014
- Pre Health Advising Task Force Report 2012
- Allied Health Initiative
- Recruiting and Retaining Diverse Faculty and Staff (EOO Office)
- Role of Graduate Studies
- Role of International Education
- Role of Extended Education
- Sustainability Institute Initiative
- White Paper Schedule