Key Collaborative Directions from Academic Affairs 2010-11
Social Entrepreneurship (Ashoka, ethics, leadership): Brian Burton and Joe Garcia
Back to list
- Goals for Social Entrepreneurship initiative:
- Position WWU as a leader in generating social change leaders through across-the-campus programs (curricular and co-curricular in leadership, social entrepreneurship, professional ethics, and sustainability.
- Coordinate these programs at the university level.
- Identify and engage external partners in these programs.
- Current Activities:
- Beginning the formation of a steering committee with faculty representatives from all areas.
- Planning activities anticipating a positive response from Ashoka to our letter of interest.
- Working with supporters to identify external funding sources for current and future programs.
Western Washington University