Key Collaborative Directions from Academic Affairs 2010-11
Strategic Usage of Academic Space: Francis Halle and Chris Cox
- Update Banner spatial data. (June, 2011)
- Integrate FAMIS and Banner spatial data. (December, 2010)
- Implement FAMIS as a space planning tool. (February, 2011)
- Evaluation of departmental & general-use learning space to identify renovation/mediation/construction priorities. (July, 2011)
- Develop policies and procedures regarding the allocation and management of space. (On-going.)
- Develop strategic space use ‘concepts’.
- Develop a Space Administration Website that offers information on space use & allocation, space offerings and encourages input and feedback.
Back to list
Western Washington University