Faculty/Staff Carpool assignments are available in 11G, 17G, and 26CP, students are assigned lot 26CP only.
Two or more people may share a carpool parking permit by meeting the following criteria:
- One member is designated as the permit holder.
- At least two people must arrive together on all trips to campus.
- Each member must read and sign an agreement to comply with the carpool policy.
- No carpool members are eligible to purchase another full-time or part-time permit.
Only valid carpools may park in carpool lots. On days when special circumstances prevent carpool members from riding together, the carpool permit holder may park alone and follow the appropriate procedure below:
- Faculty/Staff Carpooler driving alone must park in 12A.
- Faculty/Staff carpool permits will be honored in lot 12A with no call-in necessary.
- Student Carpooler driving alone must park in the C Lot.
Instances of parking alone will be monitored to ensure that the carpool system is not being abused.