The University Business permit is available to departments to help facilitate access needs to various buildings on campus.
These permits are issued for the purpose of conducting university business; personal activities/appointments are not considered a valid use of this permit.
Parking Services reserves the right to audit this assignment. Logging use of permit is required. It is recommended that mileage be tracked for audit/mileage reimbursement. Misuse of these permits may result in revocation of the privilege.
The University Business permit is VALID in these locations only, unless otherwise noted on the permit:
- C/12A (gravel lots @ south end of campus)
The University Business permit is NOT valid in these areas:
- Load Zones
- Physically disabled spaces
- Reserved spaces
- Maintenance spaces
The permit is valid for parking in any regular space on campus, unless otherwise noted on the permit. Failure to comply with restrictions may result in a parking citation.
The 20 minute loading/unloading permit can be displayed without an additional permit. All other University Business permits are only considered valid when displayed along with a valid parking permit.
Using a commuter pack permit in conjunction with the UB permit.
- During business hours the UB permit is only considered valid when displayed with a permit that is scratched off for that specific day.
- The "Evening" permit may only be displayed after 4:30 pm weekdays and all day on weekends.
- It is the responsibility of the driver to ensure that the appropriate permit is displayed with the UB permit.
- No application fee (fee reviewed annually), no additional fees for assignment.
- It is required to display both a “valid” WWU permit and the University Business permit.
- Length of time will be assigned based on need.
- There are a limit number of permits available for each department. Limit is based on number of employees in department.
- It is mandatory that the usage of the permits be logged for audit.
- The logs can be used to identify if use of permit is deemed necessary, or may be grounds to recall the permit.
Departmental University Business Permit application Download this document, complete it, get approval signature and send to Parking Services.