President, Paul Mueller
Vice-President, Pete Lockhart
Secretary, April Markiewicz
Business and Financial Affairs Rep, Nancy Phillips
Academic Affairs Rep, Lois Longwood
Academic Affairs Rep, Dan Purdy
Enrollment and Student Services Rep, Rick Stefani
Enrollment and Student Services Rep, Vacant
President's Office/University Relations/University Advancement Rep, Fran Maas
At-Large Rep, Bruce Boyer
HR Ex Officio, Chyerl Wolfe-Lee
Click on Contact Us at left to obtain e-mail, phone and mail stop information
What are the Executive Committee's current activities?
The PSO Executive Committee has been currently working on the following activities:
- PSO Salary and Benefits Committee is working on the PSO Compensation Review Plan.
- Reviewing and revising the PSO Handbook and Constitution.
- Disseminating budget and planning information to professional staff.
- Monitoring re-organization and layoff procedures for professional staff.
- Planning for upcoming General Meetings for the membership.
- Updating the PSO website.
Salary & Budget Information
The PSO Executive Committee is monitoring state and University salary and budget concerns and how it may impact members of PSO.
- Western's 2013-15 Biennial Operating Budget Request (An addenda submitted in October requesting 2% in each fiscal year for professional staff will be posted on the Budget Office website in the near future)
- Other Washington 4-Year Higher Ed Budget Requests
- Salary Funding History (All Employees)
- Salary Funding History (PSO)
- What a $40k salary looks like with and without COLA since 2007 (This comparison courtesy of a PSO member)
Procedures for Position Reviews and Title Changes For Professional Staff at Western (A review for an increase in salary for a professional staff position)
- President's Budget Messages
- University Budget Office
- University Planning and Resource Council
- Academic Coordinating Commission
- Viking Village - Western's Online Forum (Budget and Planning)
- State Budget Information
- State Legislature Website
- State Governor's Website
University of Washington's Q&A on Unionization for Professional Staff.