- All guests, regardless of age, will be admitted to the Carver Academic Building by ticket only.
- Plan to arrive early.
- Seating is first come, first seated.
- Tickets are ceremony specific.
Commencement reservations made after 5PM on the deadline for your graduating quarter shown below will be assessed a $20 late handling fee.
- Fall Quarter: November 4, 2016
- Winter Quarter: February 10, 2017
- Spring Quarter: May 5, 2017
- Summer Quarter: July 14, 2017
Ticket Pick Up
Apparel & Tickets - Senior Celebration, Wednesday 6/7 and Thursday 6/8, 12pm-3pm in the VU MPR.
Apparel on Commencement Day - 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM, Alumni Tent in Red Square.
Tickets on Commencement Day - Carver Ticket Booth
- Ceremony One: 7:30 AM - 8:45 AM
- Ceremony Two: 11:00 AM - 12:15 AM
- Ceremony Three: 2:30 PM - 3:45 PM
If you have questions about picking up your apparel, contact staff at WWU Alumni Association at 360-650-3353.
*Please be prepared to present photo ID to pick up tickets. If you are unable to pick up your tickets, a friend may do so for you. You must provide your friend with a signed note that states the name of the person who is to pick up the tickets. The named person must present his or her photo ID.
Each student will receive 4 tickets. These tickets are used for seating in the Carver Academic Building. We have a set number of seats in our venue and ticket numbers are based on this capacity limitation.
In the event of extra tickets, we do not sell tickets for commencement. Rather, we will distribute an additional (1 ticket) per graduate at Senior Celebration (June 7 & 8 | 12pm-3pm | VU MPR) and at the ticket booth, an hour and a half before each ceremony on a first come, first served basis. Please remember comfortable, air conditioned seating is also available in the SMATE building - just footsteps away from Carver - where commencement will be viewed on large screens via a live feed and does not require a ticket.