- All guests, regardless of age, will be admitted to the Carver Academic Building by ticket only.
- Plan to arrive early.
- Seating is first come, first seated.
Commencement reservations made after 5PM on the deadline for your graduating quarter shown below will be assessed a $20 late handling fee.
- Spring Quarter: May 11, 2018
- Summer Quarter: July 20, 2018
- Fall Quarter: November 9, 2018
- Winter Quarter: February 15, 2019
Ticket Pick Up
Apparel & Ticket Prior to Commencement Day - Graduation Celebration | Wednesday and Thursday, June 13 and 14 | Time: Noon - 3 pm | Location: Carver Gym A.
Tickets on Commencement Day - Carver Ticket Booth will open 75 minutes before each ceremony.
Apparel on Commencement Day
- Friday, June 15 | 3:30 pm - 4:45 pm | Alumni Tent in Red Square.
- Saturday, June 16 | 7:30 am - 2:45 pm | Alumni Tent in Red Sqaure.
If you have questions about picking up your apparel, contact staff at WWU Alumni Association at 360-650-3353.
*Please be prepared to present photo ID to pick up tickets. If you are unable to pick up your tickets, a friend may do so for you. You must provide your friend with a signed note that states the name of the person who is to pick up the tickets. The named person must present his or her photo ID.
Each student will receive 5 tickets. These tickets are used for seating in the Carver Academic Facility. We have a set number of seats in our venue and ticket numbers are based on this capacity limitation.
In the event of extra tickets, we do not sell tickets for commencement. Rather, we will distribute an additional (1 ticket) per graduate at Graduation Celebration and at the ticket booth the day of commencement, 75 minutes before each ceremony on a first come, first served basis. Please remember comfortable seating is also available in the SMATE building - just footsteps away from Carver - where commencement will be viewed on large screens via a live feed and does not require a ticket.