Form G: Lab section
Questions in this color are different from Form A.
Answer Choices for Questions 1-20: Excellent, Very Good, Good, Fair, Poor, Very Poor
1. Clarity of lab section assignments was:
2. Use of lab section time was:
3. Implementation of safety procedures was:
4. Usefulness of lab section content was:
5. Clarity of student responsibilities and requirements was:
6. Coordination between lectures and lab activities was:
7. Challenge level of assigned work in lab section was:
8. Fairness of evaluation procedures used for lab section was:
9. Lab Instructor's preparation for lab sessions was:
10. Lab Instructor's use of questions/problems was:
11. Lab Instructor's ability to deal with student difficulties was:
12. Lab Instructor's answers to student questions were:
13. Lab Instructor's availability for extra help was:
14. Lab Instructor's enthusiasm for the subject was:
15. Lab Instructor's record for coming to class on time was:
16. Lab Instructor's record for meeting with the class as scheduled was:
17. Lab Instructor's promptness in returning laboratory reports was:
18. The lab sessions overall were:
19. Lab Instructor's effectiveness in teaching the subject matter was:
20. Lab Instructor's contribution overall to the course was:
Questions 21-24 are common to all forms.
21. When you registered, was this a class you wanted to take?
( )Yes ( ) No ( ) Neutral
22. This course is:
( ) in my major ( ) in my minor ( ) GUR ( ) elective ( ) other
23. My class standing is:
( ) Freshman ( ) Sophomore ( ) Junior ( ) Senior ( ) Graduate ( ) Other
24. Grade I expect to receive:
( ) A ( ) B ( ) C ( ) D ( ) F ( ) Pass/Satisfactory ( ) No pass/Unsatisfactory
Questions 25 through 29 are available for instructor's custom questions.