The Registrar's Office provides:
- Course Evaluations for standard, face-to-face courses with numerous form options based on instructional setting and objectives.
- Online Course Evaluations designed specifically for distance-learning courses.
- View Course Evaluations for faculty who have chosen to post results.
- Review Previous Evaluation Requests and Results by scrolling to the bottom of the page.
In-Class Course Evaluations
Select Order In-class Evaluations below to order paper-and-pencil course evaluation packets for standard on-campus courses. Each form has a slightly different set of questions designed to meet the needs of various class formats, as well as the option to ask up to five customized questions of your own design. Once logged in, repeat ordering procedures for each class you wish to evaluate.
Online evaluations are designed specifically for distance-learning courses.
Online evaluations contain questions specific to distance learning courses. Click on the link below to access the order form for online evaluations. Upon ordering an online course evaluation the system will create the evaluation for your class and email you with a link to give your students to complete the evaluation. You will also be sent a link that will allow you to monitor how many students have responded, which will assist you in encouraging students to complete the evaluation.
Prior to logging in to order online evaluations, you will need:
- CRN (five digit course reference number)
- Course Enrollment