Form C: Seminar or Discussion Group
Questions in this color are different from Form A.
Answer Choices for Questions 1-20: Excellent, Very Good, Good, Fair, Poor, Very Poor
1. Use of class time was:
2. Clarity of student responsibilities and requirements was:
3. Encouragement of student self-expression was:
4. Fairness of evaluation procedures was:
5. Challenge level of assigned work was:
6. Relevancy of course content in terms of the field was:
7. Instructor's preparation for class was:
8. Intellectual challenge offered by the course was:
9. Conduciveness of class atmosphere to student learning was:
10. Instructor's guidance as a discussion leader was:
11. Instructor's contribution to the discussion was:
12. Instructor's use of questions/problems was:
13. Instructor's openness to student views was:
14. Instructor's enthusiasm for the subject was:
15. Instructor's record for coming to class on time was:
16. Instructor's record for meeting with the class as scheduled was:
17. Instructor's support for student/teacher partnership in learning was:
18. The course overall was:
19. Instructor's effectiveness in teaching the subject matter was:
20. Instructor's contribution overall to the course was:
Questions 21-24 are common to all forms.
21. When you registered, was this a class you wanted to take?
( )Yes ( ) No ( ) Neutral
22. This course is:
( ) in my major ( ) in my minor ( ) GUR ( ) elective ( ) other
23. My class standing is:
( ) Freshman ( ) Sophomore ( ) Junior ( ) Senior ( ) Graduate ( ) Other
24. Grade I expect to receive:
( ) A ( ) B ( ) C ( ) D ( ) F ( ) Pass/Satisfactory ( ) No pass/Unsatisfactory
Questions 25 through 29 are available for instructor's custom questions.