Form E: Skill Acquisition Class
Questions in this color are different from Form A.
Answer Choices for Questions 1-20: Excellent, Very Good, Good, Fair, Poor, Very Poor
1. Use of class time was:
2. Sequential development of skills was:
3. Demonstrations of expected skills were:
4. Opportunities for practicing what was learned were:
5. Clarity of student responsibilities and requirements was:
6. Challenge level of assigned work was:
7. Fairness of evaluation procedures was:
8. Instructor's preparation for class was:
9. Instructor's ability to deal with student difficulties was:
10. Instructor's recognition of student progress was:
11. Instructor's availability for extra help was:
12. Instructor's tailoring of instruction to varying skill levels was:
13. Instructor's record for coming to class on time was:
14. Instructor's record for meeting with the class as scheduled was:
15. Instructor's feedback regarding skill performance was:
16. Instructor's monitoring of skill acquisition was:
17. Instructor's ability to break skills into meaningful components was:
18. The course overall was:
19. Instructor's effectiveness in teaching the subject matter was:
20. Instructor's contribution overall to the course was:
Questions 21-24 are common to all forms.
21. When you registered, was this a class you wanted to take?
( )Yes ( ) No ( ) Neutral
22. This course is:
( ) in my major ( ) in my minor ( ) GUR ( ) elective ( ) other
23. My class standing is:
( ) Freshman ( ) Sophomore ( ) Junior ( ) Senior ( ) Graduate ( ) Other
24. Grade I expect to receive:
( ) A ( ) B ( ) C ( ) D ( ) F ( ) Pass/Satisfactory ( ) No pass/Unsatisfactory
Questions 25 through 29 are available for instructor's custom questions.