Enrollment Verification Service
This service is offered jointly by Western Washington Univerisity and the National Student Clearinghouse.
Services offered via the Student Records option on Web4U:
- Obtain an enrollment certficate
- View enrollment information on file with the Clearinghouse
- View student loan deferment notifications that the Clearinghouse has provided to loan holders
- View proof of enrollment(s) that have been provided to health insurers and other providers of student services or products
Students have the ability to obtain an Enrollment Verification on demand. Common reasons include:
- Renewal of Military ID
- Auto insurance discount
- Loan deferrments
- Parent or guardian's health insurance coverage
- Discount lift tickets at Mt. Baker Ski Resort
- Discounts on the purchase of a new car at various local dealerships
BROWSER SET UP
- Internet Explorer:
Enrollment Verification with Social Security Number (SSN)
If you need a copy of your Enrollment Verification that includes your Social Security Number, you must come into the Registrar's Office, Old Main 230, in person. Photo ID is required.
Questions regarding Enrollment Verification may be directed to (360) 650-3432.