Transcript Fees: $10 per official transcript, $15 faxed unofficial transcript (FedEx see Fees)
Processing Time: Transcript processing time is 1 to 2 business days after completion of your order.
Financial Holds: Financial holds must be resolved before your transcripts may be sent.
Fairhaven College Students: In addition to ordering your official transcripts through the Registrar’s Office, Fairhaven students who need their Fairhaven Evaluations must order those evaluations separately. For information regarding Fairhaven Evaluations, call Fairhaven College at (360) 650-3683 or visit the Fairhaven website.
WWU Graduate School Applicants: If you are a current or former WWU student applying for admission to WWU Graduate School, please do not order official WWU transcripts. The Graduate School office has access to your WWU academic history and does not need an official copy.
FedEx Shipping: FedEx Standard Overnight shipping is available as a delivery option ONLY under the Credit/Debit Card Online Transcript Ordering option. A signature is required for all FedEx orders upon delivery. Packages will not be left on a doorstep.
Transcripts from another institution must be obtained from that institution.
Transcript Ordering Methods:(Click an option below to view instructions.)
- Print & SIGN Transcript Order Form (or write letter with information listed on the order form). A signature made with a mouse or cursive font is not accepted.
- Attach check or money order and/or any additional forms (see Fees)
- Send request to:
516 High Street
Bellingham, WA 98225-9008
Credit/Debit Card orders are processed through Credentials Inc. Transcripts are mailed out by WWU.
- On your internet browser turn off Pop-up blocker (uncheck the box)
- Internet explorer browser users: go to Tools, Internet options, Privacy tab and uncheck “Turn on Pop-up blocker”
- Safari Internet Browser Users: Go to Safari and uncheck “Block Pop-up Windows”
- Do not use Google Chrome, their recent upgrade is affecting our program and will give you an error message stating your Student ID and Social Security Number is incorrect
- Go to "Web4U and enter Student ID and PIN.
- Go to Student, Student Records, and Order Official Transcript. Wait for transcript screen to pop up. (Do not click on the “clicking here” link.)
- The student information screen of the transcript request form should have part of your identifying information filled out. If it is blank, you are outside the website and need to start over.
- Fill in all requested information.
- If you check that an attachment must accompany your transcript, you will need to print out the cover sheet to include with your attachment. These forms may be faxed, mailed or emailed as a PDF attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org, make sure you receive a reply email. All information is provided on the cover sheet.
- Check your emails to follow the status of your order and receipt of an emailed attachment, we will reply to your email. Once your order is complete, it will take 1 to 2 business days before your transcript is mailed out.
- Go to https://www.credentials-inc.com/cgi-bin/DVCGITP.pgm?ALUMTRO003802
NOTE: Do not use Google Chrome, their recent upgrade is affecting our program and will give you an error message stating your Student ID and Social Security Number is incorrect.
- Choose Order a Transcript and select Western Washington University from the list of transcript schools.
- Fill in all required information (instructions will be provided on the order form.)
- After you have submitted your transcript order, print out and SIGN the Transcript Authorization Form. Mouse drawn or electronic signature will NOT be accepted. There are 3 methods for it to be sent to the Transcript Clerk. You may Fax, Mail or email as a PDF attachment to email@example.com, make sure you receive a reply email. (Fax number and mailing address are on the Authorization form.) Include any attachments.
- Check your emails to follow the status of your order and receipt of your emailed attachment. We will reply to your email. Once your order is complete, it will take 1 to 2 business days before your transcript is mailed out.
- Pick up & fill out a Transcript Request form in Registrar’s Office, OM 230 (see transcript station for forms.)
- Go to Cashier’s Office (OM 110) & pay for transcript(s)-- cash only. (Cashier's Office hours 9 AM - 4 PM Monday - Friday.)
- Staple receipt to transcript request and place request in transcript box in lobby of Registrar’s Office.
- If you don’t have cash, you can also staple a check to your transcript order form and place it in the transcript box in the lobby of the Registrar’s Office.
Academic History: Students may print a copy of their Academic History via Web4U. You will need your student ID & pin. An academic history is intended for student use.
- Log onto Web4U. If you forgot your pin and created a pin hint questions, click on forgot pin. (for assistance contact the Help Desk at 360.650.3333)
- Click on Student
- Click on Student Records
- Click on Academic History