Veterans Services: Veterans Forms and Waivers
Western currently waives the tuition fees for some veterans and their dependents. Follow the links below to access application forms for each waiver. Eligibility criteria are explained on each waiver application.
Students should apply for waivers at least three months before they wish to start school.
- Tuition Waiver for Children of Deceased or Disabled Firefighters and Police
- Exemption from Non-Resident Tuition for Military Personnel and Their Dependents Who Are Stationed in Washington and Members of the Washington National Guard
- Tuition Waiver for Children or Spouse of a Disabled / Deceased / MIA / POW Veteran (for Undergraduate Students)
- Tuition Waiver Supplemental
- Application for Washington State Residency for Veterans and Their Dependents or Spouse