To register online and pay by credit card (MC or Visa only) click on the Online Registration Link button at right.
If you are paying by check or purchase order, print the conference registration form at the following link: Mail-in Registration
Participants are encouraged to register early to take advantage of reduced rates.
Registration includes full access to conference sessions, trade show floor, three lunches, Poster Reception and morning and afternoon coffee/refreshment breaks.
Full Conference Rates
- Early Bird: $395 (Available until Feb 15, 2014)
- Standard Registration: $435 (Feb 16 -April 23, 2014)
- Late/On-Site Registration: $495 (After April 23, 2014)
- Student Registration: $200
- One-day Conference Rate: $295
- One-day Student Rate: $100
Optional Activities Rates
- Seattle Aquarium Evening Reception on April 30: $50
- Coast Salish Dinner on May 1: $50
A full refund is granted if the conference is canceled. Cancellation requests must be received in writing firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 360-650-6858 no later than two (2) weeks before the event begins (4/16/2014) and are then subject to a $75 handling charge for any refund. Substitutions can be made in lieu of cancellation. No reduction in fees is given for late arrival or early departure. This policy applies to all registrations.
For registration questions or issues:
WWU Extended Education
For general conference inquiries: