A Federal Perkins Loan is a low-interest loan (5%) for students with exceptional financial need. The financial need of a student is determined by the FAFSA application.
If you are a student who received a Perkins Loan, your lender is Western Washington University. This loan will be billed by Western.
Managing your Perkins Loan
How do I make a payment on my Perkins Loan?
You have three different options for payment.
- You can go online to access Western’s personalized payment portal. We accept E-check, Visa and Mastercard.
- You can go online and sign up for Auto draft ACH to have Western debit your bank account on the 1st of the month for your payment so you don’t have worry about it.
- You can Mail us a check at Western Washington University MS 9003 516 High St, Bellingham, WA 98225
I can’t pay my bill this month what do I do?
Western offers options for deferments, postponements and temporary repayment option please contact us at email@example.com or call us at 360-650-4055
I used to pay my Perkins loan through Campus Partners what do I do now?
Western has brought your loan back in house and will continue as your servicer, if you have any questions about your account email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 360-650-2865
FSA Pin number questions
When to contact the Student Business Office?
- change your graduation date
- leave school or drop below half-time
- transfer schools
- change your name, address or phone number
- questions about your Master Promissory Note