A Federal Perkins Loan is a low-interest loan (5%) for students with exceptional financial need. The financial need of a student is determined by the FAFSA application.
If you are a student who received a Perkins Loan, your lender is Western Washington University. This loan will be billed by Western’s loan servicer, Campus Partners.
Managing your Perkins Loan
How do I make a payment on my Perkins Loan?
Even though you received your loan from Western Washington University our billing servicer, Campus Partners, will be mailing your monthly statements or a coupon book whichever you prefer.
Mail your Perkins Loan payments to the address on the right.
Sign up for AutoDraft
Autodraft is a service offered by Campus Partners that automatically drafts your monthly or quarterly student loan payment from your checking or savings account on the date you specify. AutoDraft is available to borrowers with all loan types and is processed electronically through the Federal Reserve National Clearinghouse.
Signing up for AutoDraft is easy.
- Enroll online by going to the mycampusloan.com login screen, and then selecting AutoDraft from the left-hand navigational bar.
- Sign up for AutoDraft by calling 800-334-8609 to enroll on the phone or to request an AutoDraft application through our Interactive Voice Response system.
- You can also download an Autodraft Application from the Campus Partners Web site and mail it in.
Deferment, Cancellation and Forbearance
Please contact Campus Partners to find out eligibility for these benefits.
FSA Pin number questions
When to contact the Student Business Office?
- change your graduation date
- leave school or drop below half-time
- transfer schools
- change your name, address or phone number
- questions about your Master Promissory Note
PO Box 2902
Winston-Salem, NC 27102-2902
Monday 5am-11:59pm ET
Tuesday - Sunday 4am-11:59pm ET