Perkins Loan

A Federal Perkins Loan is a low-interest loan (5%) for students with exceptional financial need. The financial need of a student is determined by the FAFSA application.

If you are a student who received a Perkins Loan, your lender is Western Washington University. This loan will be billed by Western.

Managing your Perkins Loan

How do I make a payment on my Perkins Loan?
You have three different options for payment.

I can’t pay my bill this month what do I do?
Western offers options for deferments, postponements and temporary repayment option please contact us at or call us at 360-650-4055

I qualify for cancellation option for my Perkins loan what do I do?
Go to your Perkins account, download the PDF under forms and email it to us at or fax it to us at 360-650-7752

I used to pay my Perkins loan through Campus Partners what do I do now?
Western has brought your loan back in house and will continue as your servicer, if you have any questions about your account email us at or call us at 360-650-2865

FSA Pin number questions


Helpful Links & Forms



When to contact the Student Business Office?
  • change your graduation date
  • leave school or drop below half-time
  • transfer schools
  • change your name, address or phone number
  • questions about your Master Promissory Note
Page Updated 06.01.2016