Meet the Mentors!
the Mentor Project gives upperclassmen a unique leadership role on Western's campus. Mentors are expert "referral-ists" who understand the importance of knowing options and opportunities on campus, stay up-to-date about events and activities, and direct mentees to appropriate offices and/or facilities when necessary.
Peer mentors are involved in a range of campus activities and can help first-year students find their niche. Some examples of peer mentor involvement are:
- Ethnic Student Center
- Woodring College of Education
- Track and Field
- Latino Student Union
- College of Engineering Technology
- Mixed Identity Student Organization
- College Success Foundation Scholars
- Western Leadership Advantage
- Fairhaven College
- Transfer students
- Huxley College of the Environment