Career Services Center events get students networking
- Business Career Fair, Nov. 8, open to students of all majors to explore career options in business. Co-sponsored with the College of Business and Economics.
- International Opportunities Fair, Jan. 31, showcasing opportunities to study, volunteer, intern or work abroad. Co-sponsored with the Office of International Programs and Exchanges.
- Business Etiquette Dinner, Feb. 13, designed to guide students through the nuances of interviewing with a prospective employer over lunch or dinner.
- Winter Career Fair, Feb. 14, a great way for students to meet potential employers or learn about internships.
- Huxley Environmental Internship and Career Fair, Feb. 14, for students at Huxley College of the Environment.
- Communication Sciences and Disorders and Special and Rehabilitation Services Career Fair, Feb. 28, for students in the CSD department as well as those in special education, occupational therapy and physical therapy.
- Spring Career Fair, April 18, for students searching for temporary summer employment as well as soon-to-be graduates eager to start on career paths.
The Career Services Center also hosts recruiters who visit campus. Recent visits include those from PACCAR, Amazon and BP Northwest.
Page Updated 10.23.2012