Renovations give Fraser Hall some much-needed upgrades
The 52-year-old Fraser Hall, home to several lecture halls, was renovated over the summer.
- Replacement of the mechanical and electrical systems
- New fire sprinklers
- An upgrade of the building exterior
- Installation of an elevator
- New restrooms
- New fixed seating and casework
- Interior upgrades
- Installation of a new water line to the building
- Improvements for ADA access.
Peek inside the building to see the new look:
Page Updated 11.13.2013