New summer youth topics include animation, guitar fun
Western Washington University’s youth programs offer some new topics this year in its Youth Programs.
Here are a few:
- Elementary grades: “The Daily Circus of Cartooning,” “Eco-Quest: A Natural Science Exploration” and “Everything Guitar - Intermediate.”
- Middle school grades: “Adventures in Chemistry and Physics” and “Everything Guitar - Intermediate.”
- High school grades: “World of Digital Photography.”
- College Quest: “Animation Programming” and “Renewable Energy: A Materials Science Perspective.”
- Dance Academy for Youth: for 12- to 18-year-olds.
Learn more about these new topics and other offerings, including sailing camps, the Summer Youth Theatre Institute and Grandparents U, at www.wwu.edu/youth.