Goals and Objectives
To improve student retention and graduation rates at Western.
- Increase the percentage of students declaring a major by the end of their sophomore year.
- Utilize data to help inform a student’s course selections and reduce time and credits to degree.
- Utilize alert notifications to identify students at moderate and high risk levels to graduate and provide early intervention to reduce the likelihood of or mitigate the impact of poor scholastic standing for students most in need.
- Improve communication and coordination of service delivery and increase efficiency among advisors via information (e.g. student status, notes) documented in the platform.
- Provide data to departments that assists chairs in making curricular changes that improve student success.