Student Technology Fee
Please see these links covering the Student Technology Fee (STF) proposal process from start to finish:
Under Development (fall 2013)
- STF Proposal Process for 2013-14 - NEW! (rev 12-05-13)
- STF 2013-14 Project Abstract Form (for Step One)
- STF 2013-14 Project Proposal Form (For Step Two)
( under development)
Tools/Links to help you complete your proposal:
- Purchasing's Products and Pricing web page, which includes "Guidelines for Acquisition of Computers and Software."
- Western staff
The following staff are available to help determine costs and configurations of items needed for your proposed project:
- Academic Technology & User Services (ATUS) -
Rob Galbraith, 650-3368
- Purchasing -
Computers; computer accessories and supplies
- Susan Banton, 650-2430 (Procurement & Supply Supervisor)
Scientific instruments/lab equipment, software
- Barbara Lewis, 650-3068
- Space Administration -
Francis Halle, 650-3222
All proposals accepted by the STF Committee will be posted to this section III, most likely during winter quarter 2014, with an invitation for comments from the campus community.
|Proposal Number||Proposal Title||College / Departments|
The STF Committee will notify award recipients before posting approved projects to this section IV, most likely in spring 2014.
Funded amounts shown reflect only Student Technology Fee awards; any site-preparation expenses (which the STF does not cover) and outside contributions are not included.
|Project Number||Project Title||College / Departments|
Go to the STF Project History page to see projects funded in previous years.