Student Voices & the CASTL Campus Cluster Program
From 2003-2006, as part of CASTL's Campus Program, five institutions formed a cluster under the theme Sustaining Student Voices in the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning:
- California State University - Long Beach
- North Seattle Community College
- University of Maryland - College Park
- University of Washington - Bothell
- Western Washington University (coordinating institution)
To showcase their work, the Student Voices cluster developed a Cluster Snapshot and a CD-Rom including "Eco-Principles" and glimpses of five institutional models for partnering with students in this scholarship.