- Transformer removal ends decade-long utility upgrade project
- Western environmental groups celebrate sustainability at expo
- Western's green energy fee works to make campus sustainable
Western's Green Energy Grant Program, which allows students and faculty...
- Calling All Majors: Sparking Clean Energy Interest from Students in Washington
- NW Colleges Showcase Innovations In Campus Sustainability
- Sustainability expo Nov. 13 to feature local food, clothing swap, bike tests
- Students create pet products in 'ReMade' challenge
- Chamber announces Nonprofit and Green Business of the Year
The Bellingham/Whatcom Chamber of Commerce & Industry announced its Nonprofit and Green Business of the Year...
- WTA test drives electric bus, not ready to transition
- Joel Swisher hired as director of WWU Institute for Energy Studies
- Students continue to push for the WWU Foundation to divest from fossil fuel
The Western Washington University Foundation announced in September it would not end investments in fossil fuel companies...
- Bellingham gardeners go back to their community roots
- Western professor studying how butterfly populations reflect global warming
- WWU named an Ashoka U Changemaker Campus
- Bellingham advances in energy prize
The City of Bellingham has advanced to the final stages of a national competition for energy efficiency, which puts it in the running to win a five million dollar grand prize.
- Carbon-rich tidal wetlands down, but not out
- Elwha: A River Reborn' on campus Oct. 6 to Dec. 30
- President Shepard updates Sustainability Advisory Committee on 2014-15 priorities
- WWU Foundation Responds to Request on Fossil Fuels Divestment