Elwha Dam Removal
A $324.7 million restoration project, which involves tearing down the massive concrete walls along Elwha River.
Carbon Dioxide Research
WWU graduate student Zach Thammavongsy's researched breaking down carbon dioxide.
17 prominent ecologists, including WWU's Dave Hooper, are calling for renewed international efforts to curb the loss of biological diversity.
- Tsunami Research - $6,723 Awarded
- Hurricane Research - $32,000 Awarded
- Shannon Point Research - $508,300 Awarded
- Biofuels Research - $430,000 Awarded
- WWU Energy Program - $25,000 Awarded
- Snow Pollutants Research - $4,000 Awarded
- WTA Hybrid Bus Purchases - $2.82 Million Awarded
- Sediment Accretion Research - $12,567 Awarded
- Bellingham Green Communities Project - $9.9 Million Awarded
- WWU Resillient Farms Project - $1,100 Awarded