Eco Rep Forms
Please use these forms only if you are an Eco Rep.
Contact us if you have any questions.
Required Eco Rep Forms | Door-to-Door Planning | Program Planning | Event Evalution
Program Check List
- Brainstorm and formulate the program with fellow Eco Reps. Have a set topic, objective of the program, date and time.
- E-mail ResRAPAsst@wwu.edu to double check date availability.
- Share your program idea with your RD for approval.
- Make sure your program does not conflict with ANY other program in your hall.
- Submit a formal funding request to your Hall Council, if funding is required.
- Once approved by RD, submit the Program Planning Form for a final approval. Programs that are put on without first submitting the form will not receive credit for the program.
- Have an awesome event and take lots of pictures!
- Once the program has taken place, submit the Event Evaluation Form with your fellow Eco Reps and any other co-sponsors, along with your pictures. Event Evaluations are due within 2 weeks of when your program took place in order to receive credit for that program.
View Past Events for program ideas!