Eco Rep Expectations
- I will live in a university residence hall.
- I will commit to spending 2-3 hours a week on Eco Rep activities.
- I will attend all weekly Hall Council meetings.
- I will attend all weekly Eco Rep meetings.
- I will notify the ResRAP Assistant before missing an Eco Rep meeting, due to extenuating circumstances (exam, lab, sick, etc.).
- I understand that missing two consecutive or three total Eco Rep meetings a quarter is grounds for dismissal from the program.
- I will take awesome pictures at all of my events and email them to the ResRAP Assistant along with submitting the Event Evaluation Form.
- I will include the phrase "This program is brought to you by your Eco Reps and ResRAP." on all event publicity.
- I will be the absolute best Eco Rep I can be!
My virtual signature below indicates that I have read the
Eco Rep Expectations, understand them, and agree to them.
Media Release Form
I give permission to Western Washington University to use photographs of myself, along with my name, age, year, major (or projected major), what hall I live in, why I became an Eco Rep and my personal goals for my hall this year in its public information activities without compensation to me. This would include use in university publications, slide-shows, videotapes, electronic and internet media and the university's website. At the discretion of Western's Office of Sustainability, use could also include making the photographs available to non-university organizations such as newspapers or magazines, to illustrate the articles about the university.
My virtual signature below indicates that I have read the Photo
Information Release Form, understand it, and agree to it.
Eco Rep Profiles
After submitting this form, please send an appropriate and
current photo of yourself to ResRAPAsst@wwu.edu.