- A Well-Prepared Syllabus Can "Have Your Back," Summer 2011 Praxis, Office of the Vice Provost of Undergraduate Education, WWU.
- Checklist: Components of a Comprehensive Course Syllabus, Center for Teaching and Learning, University of California Berkeley. Key information for a strong syllabus, broken into twelve key categories.
- Syllabus Design, Center for Teaching and Learning, University of California, Berkeley.
- Syllabus Development Tutorial, University of Minnesota. Detailed tutorial includes examples for every section of the syllabus.
- Writing Student Learning Outcomes for Course Syllabi - Center for University Teaching, Learning, and Assessment, University of West Florida.
- Creative Syllabuses, Jason B. Jones, The Chronicle of Higher Education, (2012).
- Designing a Learning-Centered Syllabus, Center for Teaching & Assessment of Learning, University of Delaware. Numerous examples, with steps and principles.
- The Helpful Syllabus, Meg Gorzycki, Center for Teaching and Faculty Development, San Fransisco State University.
- Writing a Syllabus, Center for Teaching Excellence, Cornell University.
- Syllabus Evaluation Rubric, Center for Teaching Excellence, Cornell University.
- Project Syllabus Rubric, Society for the Teaching of Psychology
- See also: Syllabus Essentials, Student-Centered Syllabus, and WWU Syllabus Guidelines
- Grunert O'Brien, J., Mills B.J.,& Cohen, M.W., The Course Syllabus: A Learning-Centered Approach, Jossey-Bass, 2008.
- Nilson, L.B., The Graphic Syllabus and the Outcomes Map: Communicating Your Course, Jossey-Bass, 2007.
See also: Student-Centered Syllabus, WWU Syllabus Guidelines, Unique Components of the Blended/Online Syllabus