Peer Review and Evaluation in the Classroom
- Canvas: Peer Review Process for Students, Western Washington University.
- Creating Effective Peer Review Groups to Improve Student Writing, University of Delaware Writing Center. Tips on structuring time wise for peer review, how to model the process for students, and potential uses of technology.
- How to Plan and Guide In-Class Peer-Review Sessions, The Teaching Center, Washington University in St. Louis. Step-by-step instructions on how to use peer review in the college classroom, beginning before the term.
- Model Effective Commenting, Writing@CSU. Numerous ideas for students to remember when commenting in the peer review process.
- No One Writes Alone, MIT TechTV. Introductory video on the importance of peer review with writing assignments - applicable to students.
- Teaching Tips: Peer Review Across Disciplines, Shelley Reid, George Mason University. Five tips for getting the most information/experience from peer review.
- Using Peer Review to Improve Student Writing, Gayle Morris Sweetland Center for Writing, University of Michigan.
- What is Peer-Assessment?, Center for Teaching Excellence, Cornell University. Covers the what, why, and how of peer-assessment.
- CATME Peer Evaluation, Comprehensive Assessment of Team Member Effectiveness (CATME) is a free web-based tool to facilitate the peer evaluation process (also includes "Team-Maker" for team creation).
- Making Peer Evaluations Work in Online Learning, Leeward Community College. Different grading and implementation strategies for peer evaluation in primarily online classes.
- Peer Evaluation of Class Participation, Michael O'Hare, University of California Berkeley. How to implement peer review for classes largely dependent on collaborative work and discussions.
See also: What is a Peer Review Assignment? in Canvas