- Course Evaluations, WWU Registrar's Office facilitates both in-class and online course evaluations and posts results (with permission) online.
- Early Course Evaluation, Center for Teaching Excellence, Duquesne University. Three different types of surveys that can be implemented with ease early in the quarter to get a general idea of how students feel about your course.
- Making Sense of Student Evaluations, Greg Reihman, Lehigh University. Eight suggestions for professors for how to approach student evaluations in a way that makes them more effective overall, and what key ideas to try to take away from them.
- Sample Evaluation Questions and Topics, Learning Design and Technology, Michigan State University. Over 100 potential questions to ask students for formative feedback, all broken up in over a dozen distinct categories ranging from 'office hours' to 'course materials.'
- Student Rating of Teaching Effectiveness, Penn State University. List of 177 items to choose from in building a student feedback form.
- Evaluating Teaching through SGID: Small Group Instruction Diagnosis, Gloria Floren, Letters Department, MiraCosta College. Information on SGID, includes ways that the gathered information can be used both formally and informally.
- Small Group Instructional Diagnosis, Ferris State University. Advantages of SGID, and a three step process to effectively running one.
- Using Focus Groups to Get Student Feedback, Eberly Center for Teaching Excellence, Carnegie Mellon University. Why/when to use a focus group for feedback, how to properly conduct one, and considerations for running one (prior, during, and afterwards).
- HCDE Mid-quarter Course Evaluation, University of Washington. Sample evaluation form used
- Incorporating Midterm Course Evaluations, The Teaching Center, Washington University in St. Louis. Breaks evaluations into a three-step process (designing, administering, and responding) and has details on how to best complete each one. Includes sample evaluations for both lecture and seminar-style classes.
- Midterm Formative Assessments & Surveys, Center for Online Learning, Research and Service, University of Illinois Springfield. A video from Iowa state that gives a good overview of the importance of evaluations, and the key differences between formative and
See also: Formative Assessment