IN THIS SECTION
- Academic Integrity Teaching Tips
- Copyright & Plagiarism Resources @ WWU
- Creative Commons and Public Domain Resources, CIIA.
- Plagiarism Policies & Guidelines @ WWU, Western Libraries.
- Syllabus Guidelines, Center for Instructional Innovation & Assessment, WWU.
Building Classroom Community
- Establishing Rapport: Personal Interaction and Learning, Neil Fleming, Idea Paper 39, The Idea Center.
- "Group Introductions" Get-Acquainted Team Building Activity, a method for introducing students to one another for group work or for an entire small class; includes reflective questions. Kathryn J. Cox, Ohio State University Extension.
- Large Classes: A Teaching Guide: Personalizing the Large Class, Center for Teaching Excellence, University of Maryland.
- Not Quite 101 Ways to Learning Students' Names, Teaching Resource Center, University of Virginia.
- Welcoming Students on the First Day, Center for Excellence in Learning and Teaching, Iowa State University. Part of a series of videos related to creating a positive learning environment (see description).
- Classroom Management, Lisa Rodriguez, University of La Verne.
- Classroom Management: Dealing with Difficult Students, Counseling Center, Brookhaven College.
- Establishing Classroom Etiquette and Dealing with Disruption, Office of Student Judicial Affairs, University of California Davis.
- Handling Conflict in the Classroom, Teaching, Learning, & Professional Development Center, Texas Tech University.
- Managing Classroom Conflict, Center for Faculty Excellence, UNC.
- Managing Conflict (Scenes from a Classroom), Center for Teaching and Learning, University of Minnesota.
- Managing Hot Moments in the Classroom, Derek Bok Center for Teaching and Learning, Harvard University.