IN THIS SECTION
- Case Writing Guide, Schreyer Institute for Teaching Excellence, Penn State.
- How to Lead a Case-Based Instruction, Eberly Center for Teaching Excellence & Educational Innovation, Carnegie Mellon University.
- The Case Method of Teaching Science, National Center for Case Study Teaching in Science, University of Buffalo, SUNY.
- The Case Method -- A Joint Venture in Learning, themed Issue on Case Studies, Journal on Excellence in College Teaching, (13)2.
- Using Cases in Teaching, Penn State Teaching and Learning with Technology. Includes examples, strategies for writing cases, and teaching tips.
- Learning Materials in a Problem Based Course, The Higher Education Academy, UK. This is a guide for using problem-based learning, including formats, roles, assessment, and evaluation.
- Problem-Based Learning: An Introduction, National Teaching and Learning Forum.
- The Jigsaw Classroom, Social Psychology Network.
- The Washington Center Casebook, Case stories available for use.