IN THIS SECTION
- Academic Technology & User Services
- Training Workshops
- Course Readings and Reserves - Services for Faculty (Western Libraries)
- Coursepack Office (Bookstore/Copy Center)
- Extended Education
- Enhancing Lecture Presentations, Academic Technology Center, Worcester Polytechnic Institute. Five different methods of how to improve presentations through technology.
- Presentation Software, University of Texas at Austin. When/why to use a presentation, what information should be included, tips for student-friendly design, and common pitfalls.
- Record Your Presentation with Camtasia Relay, Academic Technology & User Services, Western Washington University.
- What is Prezi?, Technology Across the Curriculum, Oregon State University.
- 5 Tips to Social Media in the Classroom, Erik Deutsch, UCLA.
- For Social Media in the Classroom to Work, Instructors Need Best Practices, Dave Copeland, Bridgewater State University.
- Social Media and the Classroom, Kahlil Marrar and Eric Landahl, DePaul University. A short video about the merits of social media in the class, and how it is used by students.
- Reverse Instruction: Engaging Students in Deep, Meaningful Learning, CIIA, Western Washington University.
- They're all on Facebook; now what? Engaging Students through Social Media, CIIA, Western Washington University.
See also: the Technology Essentials section of this Teaching Handbook