Tutoring Center Employment
Working as a member of the TC team provides many benefits, including
- Development of communication and leadership skills
- Work experience relevant to career development
- Satisfaction of helping fellow students to become independent learners
- A chance to work closely as part of a cohesive team of tutors and peer advisors
- Tutors: An excellent review of course content
The Tutoring Center is hiring Subject Tutors and Peer Advisors for the 2016-2017 academic year. If you are interested in one of these valuable opportunities, read the job descriptions linked to this page and submit the completed application to the Tutoring Center before April 27, 2016.
Completed applications may be submitted in person at the Tutoring Center in WL280, or emailed to Katrina Buckman, Tutoring Center Coordinator. In case of questions, please contact the TC via e-mail or phone, at 650-3855.