Tutoring Center Employment
Working as a member of the TC team provides many benefits, including
- Development of communication and leadership skills
- Work experience relevant to career development
- Satisfaction of helping fellow students to become independent learners
- A chance to work closely as part of a cohesive team of tutors and peer advisors
- Tutors: An excellent review of course content
The Tutoring Center hires Subject Tutors and Peer Advisors during spring quarter for employment during the following academic year. The application deadline usually falls in late April. On rare occasions we will hire new tutors mid-year; submit an application any time to be held until the next round of hiring.
If you are interested in working at the Tutoring Center, read the job descriptions linked above and complete an application. Completed applications may be submitted in person at the Tutoring Center in WL280, or emailed to Katrina Buckman, Tutoring Center Coordinator. In case of questions, please contact the TC via e-mail or phone, at 650-3855.
2016-2017 Employment Application Deadline: April 27, 2017