Western Crossing Special Meeting Minutes
June 12, 2013
Port of Bellingham, Mt. Baker Room
Bruce Shepard, President, WWU
Rob Fix, Executive Director, Port of Bellingham
Scott Walker, Port Commissioner
Peggy Zoro, WWU, Board of Trustees
Glenn Butler, Board Member
Steve Swan, WWU, V.P. for University Relations
Wendy Bohlke, WWU, Asst. Attorney General
Rich Van Den Hul, WWU, V.P. for Business and Financial Affairs
Frank Chmelik, Attorney, Port of Bellingham
Lydia Bennett, Port of Bellingham
- The special meeting of the Board was called to order at 11:40 am by Peggy Zoro, President of the Board of Directors.
- A motion was made by Glenn Butler, seconded by Bruce Shepard, to approve the agenda for the special meeting. The motion passed.
- A motion was made by Bruce Shepard, seconded by Peggy Zoro, to approve the minutes of the May 7, 2013 meeting. The motion passed.
- The meeting adjourned into closed session at 11:42 am to discuss real estate and personnel matters.
- Meeting returned to open session at 12:55 pm at which time the meeting was adjourned.