Western Crossing Development Annual Meeting
May 19, 2015
Port of Bellingham, Mt. Baker Room
Rob Fix, Executive Director, Port of Bellingham
Bruce Shepard, President, WWU
Dan Robbins, Port Commissioner
Glenn Butler, Board Member
Absent: Dick Thompson, WWU, Board of Trustee
Steve Swan, WWU V.P. for University Relations & Community Development
Brian Sullivan, WWU, Asst. V.P. for Business & Financial Affairs
Paul Mueller, WWU, Risk Manager, Business & Financial Affairs
Lisa Wochos, WWU, Asst. Attorney General
Kerena Higgins, WWU, Asst. Attorney General
Troy Muljat, Muljat Group
Eric Larson, Muljat Group
- The meeting was called to order at 10:00 am by Bruce Shepard, President of the Board of Directors.
- Motion was made to approve the agenda for the meeting. Motion passed unanimously.
- Motion was made to approve the minutes of the May 6, 2014 Annual Meeting. Motion passed unanimously.
- The meeting adjourned into closed session at 10:05 am to discuss real estate and personnel issues.
- The meeting reconvened at 10:25 am.
- A motion was made to subdivide the Hannegan Road property which is currently for sale as a 24 acre property, into parcels for individual sale. It was moved by Glenn Butler, seconded by Dan Robbins. Motion carried unanimously.
- Rob Fix reported on the master development agreement with Harcourt Development.
- Steve Swan reported on WWU’s ongoing plans for the extension of the campus to the waterfront.
- Glenn Butler was nominated to continue to serve on the Board of Director’s as the fifth member for another three year term. Motion was made and passed unanimously.
- Motion was made by Rob Fix to elect the following officers for the 2015-16 year.
Glenn Butler, President
Dan Robbins, Vice-President, Port Commissioner
Dick Thompson, Secretary, WWU Trustee
Rob Fix, Treasurer, Executive Director, Port of Bellingham
- Motion passed unanimously.
- There were no other items for discussion.
- The meeting adjourned at 10:45 am