Western Washington Budget Office Home page
With organizational reportage to the Vice President for Business and Financial Affairs, the Budget Office has primary responsibility for the planning, development, implementation, and administration of Western Washington University's operating budget.
Central elements of these functions include the preparation and submission of the institution's biennial operating budget request, annual allocation plans, and ensuring that financial resource decisions are in concert with the institution's defined strategic planning objectives.
2015-17 Planning & Budgeting
2015-17 Proposed Operating Budget Request
2014-15 Operating Budget
Past Items for Review/Reference...
2015 & 2016 Emergent Issues Proposals
2015-17 Decision Package Proposals
- Decision Package Summary Requests
- Comment Forum
- Archived UPRC Audiocast (3/5/2014)
- Archived UPRC Audiocast (2/26/2014)
Planning Documents, Templates, and Planning Calendar
- 2014 SCOT Analysis
- Vice Presidents and Deans
- 2015-17 Operating Budget Planning Activities
- Budget Proposal Narrative
- Decision Package Criteria
- Budget Template for 2015-17 Biennial Requests and FY15 Emergent Issues Proposals
2013-15 Legislative Session
Find 2013-14 planning documents here
News & Events