Western Washington Budget Office Home page
With organizational reportage to the Vice President for Business and Financial Affairs, the Budget Office has primary responsibility for the planning, development, implementation, and administration of Western Washington University's operating budget.
Central elements of these functions include the preparation and submission of the institution's biennial operating budget request, annual allocation plans, and ensuring that financial resource decisions are in concert with the institution's defined strategic planning objectives.
Spotlight 2014-15 Legislative Session
- Governor-Senate - House- Conference 2014 Supplemental Budget - All Institutions
2015-17 Planning & Budgeting
2015 & 2016 Emergent Issues Proposals
2015-17 Decision Package Proposals
Planning Documents, Templates and Planning Calendar
- Vice Presidents and Deans
- 2015-17 Operating Budget Planning Activities
- Budget Proposal Narrative
- Decision Package Criteria
- Budget Template for 2015-17 Biennial Requests and FY15 Emergent Issues Proposals
2013-15 Legislative Session
Find 2013-14 planning documents here