Vision, Mission & Values
To create a diverse and inclusive campus culture outside of the classroom that enhances learning, is responsive to students' access and changing needs, and supports their success at Western and in life.
The Division of Enrollment and Student Services engages prospective and current students in their pursuit of academic and personal excellence through outreach, support services, and co-curricular learning opportunities.
As a division, we value:
- A student-centered approach to services, support and decision making that ensures student success
- A holistic development model that supports and engages students in their learning throughout their lifetime
- Community and a sense of connectedness among students, staff and faculty
- A commitment to excellence
- Access to an affordable education
- Being a caring community
- Evidence-based decision making
- Innovation with purpose
- Diversity and inclusion