Web Communication Technologies (WebTech)
WebTech provides advice, training, and technical assistance for website developers and website content managers at Western. Our standard work is free for non self-supported departments and programs.
- Not a direct support program? See our fees.
- Want more than advice? Contact email@example.com with your request
Need help with a new web site? Read our aricle:
WebTech is a department within the division of University Relations and Community Development, the marketing arm of the university. Formerly ATUS Web Services, our group was responsible for the new home page in 2011, the new myWestern design in 2013, the Western Template, and the new college sites such as Woodring being developed in Drupal in 2013 and forward. Our responsibilities include:
- Design, develop and maintain campus-wide solutions
- Research and advise on web products and standards
- Provide designs and front-end code for campus-wide utilities developed by other IT groups
- Provide training and support for campus web developers
As an organizational unit we are part of Marketing. Find our About Us articles at the University Relations site.