Change the banner image within your theme
Occasionally you may want to update the banner image on your website. To do so you will need to upload a properly sized image in place of the existing one. If you do not know what your theme is named please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance before attempting the procedure below.
Create the banner image at the proper size
- Create an image 1060px wide and 130px tall.
- Save the file as a PNG or JPG file.
Install the Banner Image
- Navigate to Appearance -> Settings -> Your theme name.
- Within the logo image settings area click "Choose file" beneath the Upload Logo Image heading.
- Once you have slected the new banner image you created click open to choose it.
- Now click Save Configuration in the upper right.
- Reload one of your pages to verify the new banner looks correct.