Creating a basic slideshows
A typical looking slideshow has the image and control buttons underneath it:
- Hover over My Workbench -> Create Content -> Slideshow and click.
- Fill out a tile for your slideshow.
- Ciick the browse button to upload a photo. You can upload as many as you wish.
- Provide a verbose description of the image in the alt field.
- Fill out the title field if you would like a caption below the image.
- Select the apropriate group for the slideshow.
- Click Save.
If you wish to place the slideshow within a specific page you will need to leverage panels to do so and insert the slideshow into a panel pane.
If you cannot locate the content type Slideshow, ensure that the slideshow feature is enabled. If you do not know how to do this, please contact WebHelp@wwu.edu