Logging into your Drupal Website
Logging into your site requires you to use your Western Universal ID. Follow the steps below to login:
- Go to your website url /user. For example, webtech.wwu.edu/user
- Click the Login button
- You will be ridirected to the universal login screen.
- Enter your Western Universal ID and password
- Click the login button again
- If successfully logged in you will arrive at your profile page.
Once logged in you can edit your profile and update other pages as your roles within the Drupal site allow.