Faculty & Staff Wellness Programs
Fridays from 12-1 in the Campus Recreation Center (SRC)
with Ron Arnold
Increase your exercise knowledge.
You will learn how to apply the fundamental principles of resistance training through various implements and modes of exercise that the recreation center has to offer. You will develop mastery of the basic movements of the body that will allow you to move well regardless of the applied resistance. Physical Strength is a virtue that enhances the vitality of life.
Come ready to move, but the focus of this class is on learning and education. You will be instructed on principle, coached on form, practice skills, and demonstrate abilities. This is not a conditioning class. This class will be capped at 10 participants to ensure individual attention, so do not wait to register!
Location: Different locations around the Recreation Center.
- For the 1st day meet at the Rockwall foyer where you enter in the Rec Center by the turnstiles.
Days: Fridays Noon-1
- Spring Class End Date: Friday 6/15/18
- Summer Class Start Date: Friday 6/29/18
- Summer Class End Date: Friday 9/7/18
- NOTE: Ron will be gone on on Friday July 6th. Class will be supplemented with an individualized workout program.
How to Sign Up: Click here!