Faculty & Staff Wellness Programs
Mondays in the Student Rec Center Studio 201
Wednesdays in the Student Rec Center Studio 222
Fridays in the Student Rec Center Studio 201
Flow class is filled with lively, continuous movement, sweat, and music. While at times you might meet your physical edge in this class, it is also designed to be accessible and fun for new and experienced yogis. You will be encouraged to modify your movement and postures to meet your own comfort-level. Come to class ready to build heat. We will zip through Sun Salutes, embrace the power of balancing poses to build strength, and bring attention to our relationship with breath. Add this ritual to your weekly routine and watch your goals move toward you.
In Power Flow (Vinyasa), we will focus on moving dynamically through poses as we fire up our core strength. We'll work on increasing mobility and balance while getting our hearts pumping. Come ready to challenge yourself and to have fun on Fridays!
Location: Student Rec Center Studio 201 Mondays & Fridays, and Studio 222 on Wednesdays.
- You DO need to bring a photo ID EVERY TIME you enter the SRC.
- You do not need to wear shoes while in class, but please wear them while you are walking to and from the studio.
|Flow/Power Flow Yoga Package||MWF||Melanie/Gina||$75|
Flow Yoga Combo
|Flow Yoga Monday||M||Melanie||$35|
|Flow Yoga Wednesday||W||Melanie||$35|
|Power Flow Yoga Friday||F||Gina||$35|
Time: Noon-1 pm
Class Date Information:
- Spring Quarter Classes End: Week of June 11th on their respective days.
- Summer Quarter Classes Start: Week of June 25th on their respective days.
- Summer Quarter Classes End: Week of Septemeber 3rd on their respective days.
No classes on the following dates (instuctors unavilable):
- Power Flow Yoga- Friday, July 27th
- Feel free to join other available FSWP classes this day: Spin, Clubbell Yoga, Zumba
- Flow Yoga- Monday, July 30th
- Feel free to join other available FSWP classes this day: Pilates, Body Works, Coached Swim, Zumba
*The class space will also be reserved for self-practice.
No classes on Summer Quarter Holidays:
- Wednesday 7/4: Independence Day
- Monday 9/3: Labor Day
How to Sign Up: Click here!