Faculty & Staff Wellness Programs
with Kaylee Lovelady
Darcie Hill will be taking over in mid-February.
Get ready to sweat and push yourself!
This class will meet at different locations around campus and the community. You will be notified by the instructor in advance where you will be meeting. The focus of class will be on cardiovascular conditioning, and will incorporate hills, stairs, sprints, intervals, and bodyweight movement.
Requirements to take this class:
- Must have a previous workout base of 8 weeks or more
- Must be able to do stairs
Class will run RAIN OR SHINE, the only thing that will stop us is ice!
Location: TBA Locations at various locations around the campus and community. For the 1st class of the quarter 1/4, we will meet at the track. Locations will be emailed out from there each week.
Time: Wednesdays 12-1 pm
Class Date Information:
- Falll Quarter Ends: Wed 12/13
- Winter Quarter Begins: 1/10/2018
- Winter Quarter Ends: 3/21/2018
- Kaylee's last day teaching class will be Wednesday 2/14.
How to Sign Up: Click here!