Faculty & Staff Wellness Programs
Noon-1:00 in SRC MAC Court
with Darcie Hill.
This class is an full body class based on functional movements. The focus of this class will be improving static and functional balance, flexibility in all ranges of motion, overall body strengthening, while also getting bouts of cardio to improve endurance. This class will use med balls, dumbbells, bands, mats, and bodyweight exercises to get a full body workout.
Athletic shoes and comfortable clothes that you can sweat in are recommended. Everything in the class will be designed to work within the constraints of limited space and equipment.
Location: Student Rec Center MAC Court
- You DO need to bring a photo ID EVERY TIME you enter the SRC.
- If there are location changes, they will be communicated via email and/or the website.
Time: Tuesdays & Thursdays & noon-1pm
Class Date Information:
- Spring Class End Date: Thursday 6/14/18
- Summer Class Start Date: Tuesday 6/26/18
- Summer Class End Date: Thursday 9/6/18
How to Sign Up: Click here!