Faculty & Staff Wellness Programs
Noon-1:00 in SRC MAC Court
with Kaylee Lovelady
Darcie Hill will be taking over in mid-February.
This class is an full body class based on functional movements. The focus of this class will be improving static and functional balance, flexibility in all ranges of motion, overall body strengthening, while also getting bouts of cardio to improve endurance. This class will use med balls, dumbbells, bands, mats, and bodyweight exercises to get a full body workout.
Athletic shoes and comfortable clothes that you can sweat in are recommended. Everything in the class will be designed to work within the constraints of limited space and equipment.
Location: Student Rec Center MAC Court
- You DO need to bring a photo ID EVERY TIME you enter the SRC.
- Thursday 1/25: We will be in SRC Court A
- Thursday 2/8: We will be in SRC Court A
Time: Tuesdays & Thursdays & noon-1
Class Date Information:
- Fall Quarter End: Thursday 12/21
- Winter Quarter Start Date: Tuesday 1/9/2018
- Winter Quarter End Date: Thursday 3/22/2018
- Kaylee's last day teaching class will be Thursday 2/15. At that time a new instructor will be taking over.
How to Sign Up: Click here!