Faculty & Staff Wellness Programs
With Maria Jenkins
Monday in Carver 210 (Gym A) & Wednesday & Friday in Carver 240/250 (Gym C)
Come get a fun and exciting cardiovascular workout with Maria as she teaches Zumba!
The Zumba® program fuses hypnotic Latin rhythms and easy-to-follow moves to create a one-of-a-kind fitness program that will blow you away. Our goal is simple: We want you to want to work out, to love working out, to get hooked. Zumba® Fanatics achieve long-term benefits while experiencing an absolute blast in one exciting hour of calorie-burning, body-energizing, awe-inspiring movements meant to engage and captivate for life!
The routines feature interval training sessions where fast and slow rhythms and resistance training are combined to tone and sculpt your body while burning fat. Add some Latin flavor and international zest into the mix and you've got a Zumba® class!
Location: Monday in Carver 210 (Gym A) & Wednesday/Friday in Carver 240/250 (Gym C)
- Note Class Location Changes:Wednesday 3/6/19 and Friday 3/8/19 and 3/22/19 Zumba will be held in the CV Gym D or SRC MAC gym
*Note: If you register for a Mon/Wed Zumba you MAY NOT drop into any Fri as a "make-up" day of you were to miss a class. If you want the flexibility to go to any Zumba class, you need to register for the Mon/Wed/Fri package.
- $75 for Monday, Wednesday & Friday class package
- $50 for Monday & Wednesday class package
- $50 for Wednesday & Friday class package
- $50 for Monday & Friday class package
- $30 for Monday only
- $30 for Wednesday only
- $30 for Friday only
Time: All classes are noon-1pm
Class Date Information:
- Winter Quarter Classes Start: Wednesday 1/9/19
- Winter Quarter Calsses End: Week of March 18th on their respective days.
No classes on Fall Quarter Holidays:
- Monday 1/21: Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Monday 2/18: Presidents Day
How to Sign Up: Click here!